You can never accept that peoples part in our life is over

Today when I saw a message on a friend’s WhatsApp status is when I felt like writing this topic. Exact words "Sometimes you have to accept that peoples part in our life is over", it was quiet over whelming for a person like me who feels the needs to hang on to someone for really long time, I don’t feel good about short term relationship. This status came as a hit hard on face kind of feeling.

 

To be exact am a clingy person, I enjoy being with friends also feel happy in solitude. Now that is my personality I agree it’s confusing but in a way exciting. Like I already told my personality is quiet clingy, I hold on to any emotion for that matter love or hate for a long time. When I love someone they will stay like forever. It takes in a lot of struggle to dislike or even hate someone. And when I read this message only thought I felt today was that I have handful of people in my life and unable to let go of them but have definitely changed my feelings towards few.

 

There is this person in my life that I loved to an extent of considering that life stops when I do not see that person anymore and later reached a point that I hated the sight of their presence. This happened just with time, I spent and started leaning more on this person so much that I had hardly saw myself and put him forward always. Then as the suffocation grew up and more hurt started to pile on I did start to hate and honestly I never could let go of this person. I still hold on to that person, one whom I loved, hated and now with no feeling I still hold this person in my thoughts. You might think I could be mad. You know heart break, betrayal, pain, sorrows are such hard feelings and much more than that, you just cannot let go of that feeling. Even if I try, there is no way that I can accept that the part of that person in my life is over, no rather it grew stronger that I kept holding on to that grudge till now.

 

You see, there is no way we can accept that people`s part in our life is over, it just changes that state of being from present to past. They will continue to remain as someone whom we loved, whom we hated, whom we felt envy of, whom we hurt, who has hurt us or even who is no more but remains in our memory. There is no way that their part in our life is over yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My story of fibroids and aloe gel

Love, how much is enough?

Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it thought you.