Why do I want to write?


Honestly I have been asking this question from past few years, and did find some answers on the way. However it’s always been writers block which takes over. I faced it so much that even had thought of calling it quits. Made up all possible reasons not to write, but like the say old habits die hard and so my love for writing does come up often to pull me out of the blockage and make me work.



Still the million dollar question why do I want to write? I could still give many reasons like am an extrovert tied up with a person who hardly likes to speak. I had to find a way to tell someone all my thoughts. So this is going to be my place to know the world more and let the world know about me as well.

While writing isn’t big thing as such, but requires lot of work though. you may write some rubbish and expect it be working fine, but in reality writing involves lot of work, thought process, determination, time consuming and most important your own ways and reasons to tell world what is it that you are trying to show them about you on this wide platform. Yes, indeed there are many blogs, articles, works and much more to read onto so why will people read my work should be main projection. If you are good at something and want to use that talent to make it your means of income you need to work towards it.

First step, follow a routine. Make sure you write everyday at least few lines or phrases. While this habit grows along and becomes the strong root for anyone to grow in writing.

Second step, patience plays a vital role. it is always that when you look at some content and feel that your writing is much better still why haven’t you progressed yet you tend you lose sight of what you want to write about. Well Rome was not built in a day, but once it was built there was no turning back. It is the same with your blogs; wait till you reach the point of satisfaction.

Third step, money takes time to come. Yes like mentioned earlier not just patience even your hoe about earning must have some patience and never give up the idea of making your work as a profession. It takes time but it does really work. So I have decided to dedicate some time and work towards my goal, even though if it takes some time I will continue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My story of fibroids and aloe gel

Love, how much is enough?

Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it thought you.